Family holiday in the Alps – Happy Families all year round!
The mountains are getting more and more a holiday destination for the families. Why? Just think about a family getaway high up in the mountains and you start to breathe a bit easier already. Surrounded by forest and the fragrant smell of pines and spruce, the French Alps are therapeutic retreats for active families. There’s no better place to leave the stress of everyday life behind and relax in a gorgeous outdoor setting.
The Small Wonders catered chalets offer eagle’s views of the surrounding mountain scenery and are hidden gems in a fertile valley, surrounded by mountains, providing splendid walks through dense woods all the way up to the everlasting snowy peaks.
Especially for all active families, stay with us 6 nights in July or August and pay only for only 5 nights. A lot of great amenities and discounted outdoor activities included. Happy family days in the mountains!
Quoted price will include:
- The 6th night will be free of charge for the whole family, no exceptions!
- A sumptuous breakfast based on organic produce, hot options, fresh fruit, cereals, yogurts, organic fruit juices and daily specials.
- Great discounts on a lot of outdoor activities.
- Inside information on where to go and what to do.
- Special kids program of the resort.
- Use of sauna and hot tub on a complimentary basis.
- If Half-Board stay: early kids dinner based on healthy ingredients.
- If Half-Board stay: complimentary wine when having dinner.
- Returning guests will enjoy their loyalty discount on this family package. Even more benefit.
When your family feels like having dinner in one of our Alpine catered B&B’s, we will serve a delicious 3-course menu with recipes based on local and organic products and a healthy and mouthwatering kids menu for children up to 12 years old. Our chef uses ingredients which lead him to local farmers, little-known ingredients, and daily markets. He buys the best quality of seasonal ingredients and he doesn’t cut corners, this way he maximises flavor and freshness.
Call us now on +44 33 00 10 90 06 or +33 476 79 11 80 or drop us a note on firstname.lastname@example.org or make your reservation directly online and profit from this amazing offer.
Looking forward to meeting up in the beautiful Alps,
The Small Wonders team