Small Wonders is our story about the limitless passion to build a small-sized catered holiday specialist within the large hospitality industry. A company that goes far beyond the standard hospitality horizon, transforming a holiday into an unforgettable experience.
Gorgeous properties in stunning locations, attention to detail, dedication to authenticity and real values are guidelines for further development of an exciting business we are proud of.
With this vision in mind, we work exclusively in joint partnership with the owners of all our ski chalets and properties. Our personal relationship allows us to create an atmosphere in which we work together for a common goal and help one another to achieve it. As a final result, a well-thought-out strategy based on mutual respect and interests. Each owner has demonstrated great faith in our ability to both manage a high value asset and also trust us to look after them and their family and friends when on holiday.
In cooperation with our legal and financial specialists, we have developed a unique turnover sharing method by which you, as owner of an exceptional ski chalet or property, can enjoy your real estate investment in a profitable and flexible way. Our turnover sharing method allows our owners more flexibility and control over how their chalet is operated. Each of our owners is as unique as his property and we take the time to get to know him, to ensure we completely understand what is important to him and to enable a prefered operational and sales strategy together.
Flexible and professional operation
Depending on the level of turnover subdivision, we enable our owners to have complete freedom to choose which weeks they wish to take and we look after their properties like they are our own. Working with their financial and legal advisors we ensure that we operate within their prefered fiscal and financial structure to ensure maximum efficiency. During the whole process of our collaboration, you will have direct contact with one of our Managing Directors and our administrative team will be fully at your disposal.
Should you own an exceptional (ski) property in either France, Switzerland or Southern Europe and would like to talk to us about working with you to manage, staff and operate your property, please contact our Managing Director Jurriaan Hamelynck at email@example.com.
Advantages of working with Small Wonders for property owners
- We take exceptional care of your property.
- Your guests are looked after as guests in your own home.
- We have a dedicated team of hospitality professionals allocated to your property for the season.
- Onsite senior management team.
- Local maintenance contract.
- Your property is connected with a respected brand.
- Flexibility to choose owner weeks.
- Turnover share to maximise your return on investment.
- Accurate and transparent financial forecasts.
- Access to 3rd party legal financial planning expertise and project management.
- Bespoke accounting, tailored to your needs.
- Management contracts prepared to meet your personal situation.
- Worldwide marketing network, PR, press trips.