What’s included in our catered ski chalets?
Our guests will enjoy the following services in our winter catered ski chalets
In all catered ski chalets we offer a very extended service and aminities. There are some slight differences but wherever you are going to stay you will always find a very good value for money and a holidays that will fit your needs.
For large groups taking the sole occupancy of one of the catered ski chalets we can even create a personalized offer and add extra elements.
- Private transfers to and from your resort (local charge)
- Chef and hostess service
- Welcome drinks
- Daily continental breakfast (7 days)
- Mouth-wathering local specialties served in front of fire place
- Serviced afternoon tea with homemade cakes
- Sumptuous three course set evening meals served with coffee, tea and chocolates (6 days)
- Two times Happy Hour Le Chic including champagne, exciting wines and tasty finger food in Chalet White Eden, Chalet Lee Bullou, Chalet La Maitreya and Chalet Lingayoni
- Selection of house wines with dinner in Chalet White Eden, Chalet Le Bullou, Chalet la Maitreya, Chalet Quezac and Chalet La Ferme des Petites Frasses.
- All day complimentary wine, beer and cordials in Chalet Quezac and Chalet La Ferme des Petites Frasses
- Flat screen TV with DVD library
- Towels, with daily change when required
- Complimentary luxury toiletries
- Complimentary WiFi
- Daily cleaning (6 days)
- Massage and beauty treatments (local charge)
- Playstation 3 / Blu-ray DVD in Chalet Quezac
- Personal safes in each room in Chalet La Ferme des Petites Frasses and Chalet Quezac and Rock & Love
For more details have a look at all our catered ski chalets. Next to the inclusions we can also assist with other holiday matter that complete your trip and have partnerships with outdoor activity copanies, transfer companies or can arrange for in-house massages and wine tastings.